If you own or run a divorce lawyers business you will know the absolute importance of generating new leads and ultimately new clients for that business to thrive. No new clients mean diminishing revenue and that is a scenario that no business can survive in for very long.
Generating new leads can be done in a multitude of ways with the most obvious being marketing your divorce lawyers business. Assuming that you have more than enough to do each day and no wish to do this yourself, the most likely solution is to employ a marketing company. The next question is, which one?
The correct choice of a marketing company is crucial for not just successful marketing campaigns and the ROI they generate, but also the good-standing of your divorce lawyers business. The last thing you want is for a marketing company to cut corners and follow so-called black hat marketing tactics, which can damage amongst other things, your reputation and your website’s ranking on Google. So, to avoid all that here is a short guide to choosing the correct marketing company.
Step #1 – Determine Your Goals
Before researching any marketing companies, you must first decide what the goals are for your marketing campaign. Marketing can be done for a variety of reasons such as branding, reputation management, and the one we have already mentioned, lead generation. Deciding if it is one of these goals or a combination of them, will enable you to better identify which marketing companies can provide the services you need to achieve your objectives.
Step #2 – Identify What Type Of Marketing Company You Need
The term ‘marketing company’ is a bit of a catch-all in the same sense ‘sports team’ is. Just as there is an array of different sports, there are also different types of marketing, and marketing companies tend to specialise. Examples include:
- Telemarketing – This primarily markets to prospects using the phone
- Print Marketing – Includes newspaper and magazine advertising, brochures, and posters
- Media Marketing – Mainly advertising on radio, on TV, and in cinemas
- Digital Marketing – Would market your business on the internet
- Brand Marketing – This would increase knowledge and awareness of your brand
- Direct Marketing – Direct marketing agencies primarily utilise direct mail
Step #3 – Research Your Shortlisted Marketing Companies
Once you know what sort of marketing you need, you can then shortlist those companies which offer the relevant services. Then, it is time to dig deeper into each company to discover its pros and cons.
- Check Their Website – Does it look professionally designed? Does it fully explain the services they offer?
- Check Their Social Media Pages – Are they posting regularly to their social media pages? Do they interact with their followers?
- Look For Reviews And Testimonials – Are the reviews positive? Do they appear to be genuine?
- Contact Them For More Information – Do they respond quickly? Is their response helpful?
- Ask For A Quotation – Do they provide one? Is it detailed and clear?
Once you have done all of the above you should have a clear sense of which marketing company has the track record, the professionalism, and the expertise to provide the marketing services you need, at a cost you believe is reasonable. Finally, check for guarantees, that there are no hidden extras and that there is an agreed timeframe for them to produce results.